These are our current products:
DVD2one V2.4.2 (PC version, Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7)
DVD2oneX V2.4.2 (Mac OS-X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, Universal Binary)
DVD2one Retail Manual (based on V2.0.4)
Please note that DVD2one(X) V1.x license codes will not work with these versions. However, you can upgrade with almost 40% discount to the new version! See section Buy for more info.
Click here for the complete revision history of DVD2one V2.
- Increased maximum output size (was 4 times DL).
- Fixed OS-X Lion crash on edit of disk name.
- Fixed missing first chapter on titles from discs made with Panasonic DVR (thanks Ron!).
- Relaxed the video, audio and subtitle attributes comparison for the seamless join to only compare the essential attributes. This should solve some cases in which the seamless join of multiple discs failed.
- Both letter-boxed and pan&scan representation of a widescreen DVD on a 4:3 TV is now always allowed. These video attributes are also not compared anymore for the seamless join.
- Audio Remaster engine again up to 2 times faster. This makes the engine up to 6 times faster than before!
- Increased max multiplier value to 128.
- Increased the batch list size to 50.